- Set Daily Goals. Set up how many hours would you like to spend online! There are some application that can calculate how much time you spend online . I use one called your hour, it mentioned how much time you use you phone and which applications you are using the most
- Get in a Routine. Try to follow your target everyday and find other activities and hobbies to do rather than holding the phone
- Schedule Email, Text, and Social Media Breaks. Check your once or two times and set time ! I always check them at morning and at night aruond 20.00 but not before to get ready to sleep
- Use Time Blocking. Block all the unnecessary appls , articles , news that can be headache and disturb get disconnected from virtual reality and brainwash
- Set timers. Very good for now wasting your time for a long holding the phone and complaining that you are running out of time.
- Shut Off Notifications or Log Out. …
- Remove Apps Completely.
Leave a Reply